- Promote fellowship within this diverse group of advertising professionals.
- Develop the standards that allow the highest caliber of advertising.
- And further the careers of our members through education, social interaction
and professional relationships.
- AAF-Cleveland stands apart in its ability to attract nationally renowned speakers
who cover relevant and current topics at professional luncheon meetings
and breakfast seminars.
- The monthly AAF-Cleveland Portfolio features the latest
in industry development and trends, association insights and updates,
and achievements of local members.
- "Torchlight," our annual membership directory, is an invaluable
"Who's Who" reference manual of members, agencies, and services
in Cleveland advertising.
- Finally, AAF-Cleveland plays host to one of the most anticipated and noteworthy
events of the year, the local American Advertising Awards (ADDY) Competition.
ADDY winners then continue on to compete in the American Advertising
Federation's District and National ADDY Competitions.